Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



To me! Hahaha! It was weird to actually celebrate Mother's Day for myself! Jack wished me a happy Mommy's day, and picked out a digital picture frame for me (says Daddy...). We had a nice brunch and went to the zoo, with my mom, Uncle Doug, Aunt Karen, and Jillian.


After we got home, I made some carrots for Jack, and he acutally LIKED them!!! Wow! He ate them right up!


Last weekend, we flew kites in memory of Shawn. It was fun, until Daddy lost a kite in the tree!





While Daddy tried to get the kite out of the tree, Jack tried out the baby swing, and loved it!



Jack rode in the shopping cart for the first time. He loved being able to look at everything! Thanks to Aunt Rachel for the shopping cart cover!



Nana got Jack a horse jumperoo for Easter, here's my little cowboy jumperooing.


Jack's new favorite thing to do? Blowing raspberries and spitting all over everything!



I'm going to try to blog more often, so posts aren't so long! I'd rather do a bunch of short ones! Much less time consuming!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute!
Jack has quite a hat collection!

Amy said...

Hi! I just wanted to say I love your blog! I found it through one of my very best friends , Katie (McCook) Murray's blog. Our little boys are, like, a few days apart! Your little guy is sooo cute, and he can sit up really well too. We both are doing a lot of the same things! Pretty interesting! Anyway, happy first Mother's Day!